Tuesday 1 May 2012

tilda -santas little helper

EEEEEK it's christmas !!!!!
I know I know its only the first of may so what am i doing making christmas cards ,well i found this fab challenge site called winter wonderland so i thought why not play along and get a head start ,as usual tilda is coloured with my promarkers ,paper is from my stash . I have made this card for the following challenges

sketch saturday - follow the sketch
Just Magnolia - buttons and bows
Winter Wonderland - here comes the girls

thanks for looking

DOTTY GIRL

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, cute Tilda too, thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet christmascard, cute little Tilda in there. Thanks for joning us at Just Magnolia this week. Good luck in the draw!
    Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete