Sunday 26 February 2012

lili of the valley - hello cupcake

hello cupcake
This card i am entering in the following challenges
lili of the valley -afternoon tea
sketch saturday -follow the sketch

I have coloured this stamp with my promarkers
using the following colours
Skin - oatmeal , blush , and dusky rose
Hair - caramel
Outfit - ginger , apricot ,honeycomb and pink carnation
Hat - tan ,putty and sandstone
cupcakes - soft peach , antique pink and almond




Papers are desert blooms by first edition



2 comments:

  1. This is just so sweet! I just love these images from LOTV.Love the DP, I have them too. hugs Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! I love that image and those papers look fab!

    Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! :)
    Lizy DT x

    ReplyDelete